Have I ever told you how much I love duck? In case I haven’t it’s a lot! This duck is perfect every time, so if you are feeling like something different, definitely give this one a try!
1 whole duck
Freshly ground salt & black pepper
3/4 cups Brandy
200ml red wine
¼ cup marmalade, warmed
- Cut the oranges into quarters, and place inside the cavity of the duck
- Pour brandy over the duck, and in the cavity
- Cook at 220°C for 1 hour. Lower the over to 190°C.
- Pour 200ml of red wine over the duck and oranges. Cook for 30 mins
- Drain the juices.
- Brush marmalade over the entire exterior of the duck.
- Grill until golden.