Serves 10 to 12
Preparation: 40 minutes, plus freezing time
• 2 Cups – Thick cream
• 1 x 385g tin – Condensed milk
• 2 Tsp – Instant coffee, dissolved in a little hot water and cooled
• 200 g – Ooh La La Pecan Pebbles, crushed (or Almond Pebbles if you prefer)
- Beat 1 cup of cream until stiff
- Fold in half the condensed milk into the whipped cream
- Pour this mixture into a 28 by 10 cm loaf tin & sprinkle over half the crushed pecan pebbles.
- Freeze for twenty minutes
- Beat the remaining 1 cup of cream until stiff
- Fold the coffee mixture and the remaining condensed milk into the whipped cream
- Pour the mixture over the partially frozen first layer, sprinkle 50g of the remaining pecan pebbles over the top and return to the freezer until set
- To serve, remove the cake from the loaf tin (to do this: wrap a hot tea towel around the tin so it comes out easily) Sprinkle the remaining crushed pecan pebbles over the cake
- Savour and enjoy!